- All Beginners (white belt to green stripe):
- Mon – Fri 5 or 6 pm (choose one, not both)
- Sat 10 am
- Adult Beginners (age 12+):
- Tue & Fri 7 pm (with Intermediate/Advanced)
- Intermediate/Advanced (green belt to black belt):
- Mon – Fri 7 pm
- Sat 11 am
Stripe testing for Beginners is usually available after (and sometimes before) every class. Stripe testing for Advanced students is available after class Monday – Thursday and Saturday.
We have an ALL KICKS & CARDIO class on Fridays from 8 to 9 pm. This will be strictly kicking and cardio, regardless of the week’s focus, and will be open to current students age 12 and up and/or green belt and above at no extra charge. This class is also available to drop-in participants.
Note: Saturday classes may be cancelled for belt promotion testing or on holiday weekends.